Manuka WashBar for Dogs 80g
The Manuka WashBar is packed full of goodness – it is made with special
ingredients – Neem oil as well as Manuka, Kanuka and Lemon Myrtle oils to
work their magic.
- Manuka Pure Essential oil grows wild in New Zealand and has antibacterial,anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties that help combat skin irritationsand infections.
- Kanuka Pure Essential oil grows wild in New Zealand and has antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties that help combat skin irritations and infections.
- Lemon Myrtle Pure Essential oil is grown in Australia and has antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. It also calms and helps relieve pain.
This mix of ingredients is ideal for dogs with sensitive or skin that needs more help from
their shampoo. For minor skin conditions, it’s a natural alternative to medicated
shampoos, as well as being an easy to use general shampoo. It is also good for other
pets as well – anything with skin, hair or fur that needs cleaning.
It’s perfect for dogs that have mild skin problems or a developing hot spot. It is also
really easy to use, even on very long haired or double-coated dogs.
Washing is so much easier with a solid bar and massaging the soap into your pet helps
calm and relax them.
For minor skin problems you might consider using a medicated shampoo for – the
Manuka WashBar is amazing. With the equivalent of over 450ml of shampoo in every
bar, Manuka WashBar is a powerful shampoo.
- Manuka WashBar also uses the natural skincare properties of Neem oil to care for the skin.
- A very effective whitening shampoo.
- Ideal for dogs with sensitive skin or minor skin problems.
Many pet shampoos are made with chemical ingredients – sulphates and parabens and
artificial fragrances. WashBar soap is a much simpler, safer and natural way to wash